As technologies advance in the medical field there are more and more possibilities available to people. Many of these advances have been critical for the discovery of new treatments and cures for a variety of medical conditions. However, some do not respect the dignity of the human person that is made in the image and likeness of God.
Therefore, these videos below serve to assist the people of God in beginning to learn more about the delicate nuances that exist when facing questions like the following:
- Should I remove the ventilator from my dying mother or father? Is that euthanasia? What’s the difference?
- What is an Advance Medical Directive? Do I need one? How do I get one?
- Should I allow my children to be vaccinated? How do I know which ones are morally acceptable for me to use?
- I’m struggling with infertility and considering In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). What should I know about it? Is that my only option?
- What’s the deal with human cloning? Is that something I really need to be concerned with?
- What is stem cell research? What should I know about it?